Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Update Wednesday 2/17

Mom passed away last night. She hada very restful last 2 days, she looked calm and ready.

We hoped she would make it until Carole arrives today but the hospice staff thought she was getting close to going. I had a vivid dream about her and woke up from that at 2:30 AM. They tell us she died very peacefully at around 2:50 AM. She looked so calm.

We will be working out arrangements for a service today.

Many thanks to all who have provided calls and prayers. Mary Noland, thank you for teh novena in honor of Mom.

1 comment:

  1. Julie-I just happened upon a comment on Facebook and followed this link. I am so sorry for your and your family's loss. I lost my own mother years ago but still remember the pain. Your Mother was so blessed to have such a loving family by her side in her last days. Pat and I send our sympathies, Rosann

    ReplyDelete