Mom is resting peacefully, her breathing is easier except when she is on her back. She has not opened her eyes except when a priest stopped in to say a few prayers with her. She has had a fever since Sunday, it is now up to 103. We expect that we could have a few more days before she passes.
Carole is coming in on Wednesday, I have been telling Mom that and I hope she hangs on for that. Janel plans to return towrad the end of the week as well.
Ray and I are doing fine, we are alternating stays at the hospice. We are very tired at night, this is draining even though it is not hard work. But, we are happy that things are progressing without pain and without a lot of lingering.
We will keep you all posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's hard being back in The Dalles. I keep thinking that I could help if I was up there, but I know that there is not much else I can do. I will be back up there again soon. Thank you Ray and Nancy for being such amazing people and helping out grandma as much as you do.
ReplyDeleteLove you all!
Amy