Hello and Welcome January 2010
Angela learned a new way to sleep while at Jane and Ken's the first two weeks of 2010. I wonder if she got this from Ken sleeping on his couch? This morning when I came home after being gone one hour I wondered if she was hiding, cold, or just sleeping. When taking the picture I realized that she was in fact asleep or a moose was mating in our back yard. Yes the snoring was that loud!
As you can see our beautiful fireplace is not turned on so I thought that she was just cold but then I heard that she was in a very deep sleep. My thought is that she did not like one of the songs that was playing on the local NPR Jazz station and when her head was covered she fell into a deep sleep. Another theory is that she woke herself up and tried to cover her own ears.
Or maybe the sun was in her eyes? Oh, I forgot - you live in Seattle. Never mind.
ReplyDeleteWait... Grandma is really under that blanket?
ReplyDelete